We finally have a Pinay blood running a Rock n Roll bridal site!
Check out The Rebellious Bride‘s Editor; newly married herself Mica Tuano-Fuentes! works at Publicis by day, possibly a make up artist in the afternoon, an all around wedding addict editor on top of being a wonderful wife and mom! And my favorite stunning model!
We created a bunch of different bridal looks but this one is my favorite!
1. I love laser cut so we simply had to use this bodice Jo Rubio
2. I love the extremely big tulle skirt which shouts character by Ryan Madamba
3. A loud black and white bridal gown ensamble that doesnt need to mix but cut it in half!
4. An extremely dark smokey make up that doesnt brick up the eyebrows that WORKS for a bridal look (2012 fashion spill)
5. Mixing clean and messed up hair with a one side sweep calls class! Thanks to Benjie Angeles
6. Who said you cant wear pearls during your wedding? mixing a drop pearl and diamond earring by Rustans here
7. Best of all we mixed 2 designers together! (Much like my 2nd favorite look; we put together 3 different designers for 1 bridal look)
I guess being rebellious doesnt mean that youre shouting for attention, it simply draws it!
Its acknowledging tradition and what other brides have done and simply making it better, your way.
enjoy Mica & Kai’s blog! its worth an RSS feed